14 November 2013

Yon-Ka Paris Solution 46 and Creme 40 Clarifying Discoloration Spots

The final leg of my Yon-ka series is here, and I'm quite sad to see the end of it. Feel free to read my previous posts about Phyto 58 PS and Gommage 305. Again, I received Yon-Ka Paris luxury skincare products in exchange for reviews and my thoughts. Please bear in mind, that all opinions are my own, and I'm not being paid to say either good or bad things. All right, let's get into the products. 

Yon-Ka Paris Solution 46
Essential ingredients include:  ichthyol (sulfur derivative), lactic acid, cedar essential oil, terpineol, Yon-Ka Quintessence (essential oils of lavender, geranium, rosemary, cypress, and thyme): clarifying
Description of product, according to Yon-Ka Paris: The "quick start" clarifying concentrate. This beauty treatment with natural active ingredients is recommended for superficial pigmentation disorders related to age, pregnancy, etc. Its effectiveness is based on the synergy of two complementary products:
SOLUTION 46: "starter" lotion to prepare and boosts the clarifying effect, CREME 40: treating cream, to consolidate and prolong the results. HELPS CLEAR PIGMENTATION SPOTS , balances the complexion.
After cleansing, I apply Yon-Ka Paris Solution 46 onto a cotton ball (4 pumps) and work into my skin. There is a strong herbal scent, as with all the other products I've tried. The liquid is thin and milky, and when applied to skin tends to sting. After the first application, I felt a burning sensation on my skin, but that dissipated within a minute or so. It wasn't unbearable, but it might hurt some people, especially if you have sensitive skin. Fifteen minutes after application, I go on to the next phase of the treatment, which is the application of Creme 40.
Yon-Ka Paris Creme 40
Essential ingredients include: Ichtyol (sulfer derivative), borneol, Quintessence Yon-Ka (essential oils of lavender, geranium, rosemary, cypress and thyme): clarifying. Virgin olive oil: protecting.
Description of product, according to Yon-Ka Paris: The ultimate clarifying cream. This beauty treatment with natural active ingredients is recommended for superficial pigmentation disorders related to age, pregnancy, etc. Its effectiveness is based on the synergy of two complementary products:
SOLUTION 46: "starter" lotion to prepare and boosts the clarifying effect,
CREME 40: treating cream, to consolidate and prolong the results.
HELPS CLEAR PIGMENTATION SPOTS , balances the complexion.
Creme 40 is a yellow/green, soft, airy cream that applies really smoothly to the skin and sinks in almost immediately. The green coloration is most likely due to the olive oil present in the formula. Again, there is an herbal scent that may irritate sensitive noses, so keep that in mind when looking into this range. After application, my skin feels soft, smooth, moisturized, and slightly cooled. 
I have yet to see a change in my discoloration spots, using this treatment. However, it is necessary to continue a skin treatment for at least 16 weeks before expecting to see results, especially with more stubborn spots, like the ones I have. Maybe by the time I've finished the entire treatment, I'll have some results to report back. Overall, I'm quite happy with the range of products I selected from the Yon-Ka Paris line, and I can honestly say that I would invest in their products with my own money, not only because I like how the products make my skin look and feel, but also because the ingredients are actually good for my skin. 

Having said that, what are your thoughts on the products I've shared with you? Do you have a dedicated skincare regimen? 

Like what you see? Follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1