16 June 2014

JUNE 2014 IPSY GLAM BAG

JUNE 2014 IPSY GLAM BAG. I've been pretty disappointed with the past few Ipsy Glam Bags, to be honest, because there were just a whole bunch of things that I don't use/need/like. I hate to complain, but I think that when Ipsy provides a quiz that is so detailed, they should at least honor the options, especially when I review the bags I get each month. Anyway, enough of that, this month's bag was a nice treat containing a really nice bag and a product that I have been dying to try but too lazy to go out and buy. Well, now I don't have to.

JUNE 2014 IPSY GLAM BAG
There were 3 full size products and 2 sample size products in June's Glam Bag. This month's theme is a summery Pretty in Paradise, and the bag was designed by Rebecca Minkoff. I've given away every single Ipsy bag that I've gotten, but I think I'm going to be keeping this one for myself. Hehehe. I'll review the products completely after I've tried them out. For now, we'll just go through them quickly.


Products:
Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray (retails for 8.99/4.2 oz) 1.52 oz sample - $3.25
Be a Bombshell... Lash Out Mascara (retails for $15/0.25 oz) full size - $15
Laneige BB Cushion (retails for $34/0.5 oz) sample sizes in 3 shades 0.21 oz - $14.28
Nicka K Shimmer Eyeliner in Green (retails for $4.99/0.1 oz) full size - $4.99
NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel (retails for $4.99/0.23 oz) full size - $4.99

Total Cost: $42.51
Ipsy Glam Bag Cost: $10 includes shipping 
Savings: $32.51 + shipping costs

Thinking of joining Ipsy? Check it out here! That's a referral link - I think I get points if you sign up using it. If you don't want to use it, that's ok too, just search for Ipsy, and you'll find it. :)

What do you think of this month's Glam Bag? 

Connect with me!

Meet Julie, The Salt Life Wife
One of the sweetest women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing through blogging, Julie is on a journey, battling infertility. Beauty blogging and vlogging her life helps keep her positive, and that's one of the most inspirational things, her positivity. You just can't help but love her! She's started over from scratch, so head on over to her blog and her channel to show her some #bbloggers love! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1